Sunday, October 23, 2005

UNBELIEVABLE

So I was about to post my fantasy basketball roster now when damn Scott Podsednick just killed my perfect day with his walk-off home run. Damn you White Sox. Or maybe it should be damn you Brad Lidge, who has sucked monkey balls the past few days. He is almost singlehandidly killing the Astros.

Anyway, Wilma just got upgraded to a Category 3 Hurricane so this will most likely be my last post for a while as my power WILL be going out in a few hours.

Here is the Basketball Team Roster:
Gilbert Arenas, Ben Gordon, Shaq, Richard Hamilton, Grant Hill, Chris Bosh, Amare Staudemire, Andrew Bogut, Michael Sweetney, Brendan Haywood, Chucky Atkins, Earl Boykins, Sarunas Jasikevicius.

What do you think?

1 comment:

teachlemo said...

go bogut, aussies rock!! I Look back to Chicago Stadium and the chants of Luc! Luc!!
a wise selection