Saturday, June 05, 2010

BeanTown


I'm on my way up to Boston for my buddy Avi's wedding. I'm looking forward to seeing all of my high school friends again and the crew from BBYO. The wedding is on the Cape where I've never been before so that's one more thing to look forward to.

Monday I will be flying back to Pittsburgh so I might not get a chance to put up an EOD, but if anyone has an exercise they would like to post, let me know.

I'm very excited to see the Flyers win last night because that means one more hockey game guarenteed next week. This series looks like it is shaping up to go 7 games which would be great for the NHL. The Flyers looked real good and seem to be getting all the bounces which is always a positive come playoff time.

Have a great weekend everyone. Hopefully Sunday's weather is better then today's in the northeast.

No comments: