Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Client Profile - Becky

It's Wednesday, which means the 2nd installment of Client Profiles. Today, I'm profiling Becky. Becky came to me about 7 weeks ago when realizing after 10 years of marriage she wanted to get back to the shape she was in when she got married. Her husband is a former personal trainer himself so for me I knew I'd have to be on my game or else he would call me out!!

I am proud to announce that Becky has lost 10 pounds already and 2 sizes on her pants. Take a look.


What I am most proud of from training Becky is that when we first started she had some severe back pain everytime we did any exercise that involved twisting or bending. Through stretching and strengthening the correct muscles, we have all but eliminated that back pain.

Becky has lost weight and looks great because she has been dedicated to her workout schedule and most importantly her diet. Only once in the 7 weeks we have been training has Becky had something to eat that I didn't like. Besides that she doesn't drink as much as she used to and is eating the correct foods at the right time. She rides the stationary bike at least 4x a week and trains with me 3x a week. It has been a winning combination.

I look forward to continuing to train Becky and see her lose another 10 pounds in the coming weeks. Here are a  couple of videos of Becky in action!



No comments: